can’t get down your neck or up your sleeves with Blauer’s WaterBlock technology,
which seals comfortably to your body at the collar and cuffs to keep you dry no
matter what Nature throws your way. Other features such as thermally-sealed
seams, a double storm fly front, waterproof zippers, our breathable 3-layer
B.DRY® membrane liner, and full water-repellent treatment on both sides make
this reversible rainwear the ultimate in wet-weather protection. Hi-vis side
features 2” Crosswalk reflective trim and is certified to ANSI 107-2020 Type P
Class 3, the newest visibility standard for public safety professionals.
48" overall length keeps you dry all the way down.
- Material: 100% Nylon, 3 Layer 1 ply plain
weave, with tricot interface
- Waterproof: Waterproof
- Seams: Waterproof Seam Tape
- Warmth: Heat Factor Level I - Amp Up Your Heat Factor By Layering
- Windproofing: Windproof
- Visibility: High Visibility, 2.5" Reflective Crosswalk Trim
- Certification: ANSI 107 Type P Class 3
- Pockets: (2) Pockets on Hi Vis Side, accessible by waterproof zippers from
- Reversible: Yes
- Length: 48" Center Back Length (Men's Size L REG)
- Blauer Warranty: 3 Year Warranty
- Care: Machine wash cold, gentle, tumble dry low, do not use fabric
softener. Do not dry clean or bleach.