READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO ASSIST YOU MAKING A RETURN OR EXCHANGE
McDonald Uniforms provides you with quality products. Our commitment to your satisfaction is very important. Our return / exchange policies are listed below for your convenience. If you need further information, please contact us. Complete the Return/Exchange Form to begin your return or exchange.
Return Policy: We provide a refund to the method of payment within the first 60 days. We ONLY accept returns for resalable items that are unworn, in new condition and in original packaging, including all tags, instructions, etc.. A copy of the original packing slip, along with the completed return/exchange form must be included.
- We cannot give exchanges or refunds without receiving your return or exchange merchandise with all instructions follow and proper documentation. Once we receive your return, we will expedite your request.
- All Returns must be made within 60 days of your purchase.
- Completed Return Form must be included.
- A copy of the original packing slip must be included.
- Returned merchandise must be returned in its unopened original packaging with no evidence of use.
- Custom products and customized products are not returnable if they were made to your specifications. We will only accept defects or customization mistakes as returnable.
- If you return a product for a size and/or style exchange, you are responsible to pay the shipping charge to make the exchange and to ship your new request.
- Many of our manufacturer’s have warranties on their products, if defective. Warranties may take several weeks to be processed. Please contact us to confirm manufacturer warranty programs.
- All Clearance or Discontinued Items are sold ‘as is’ and cannot be returned.
- When shipping returns back, please use a trusted shipping source with tracking information and insurance. We are not responsible for lost items in your returned shipment.
- Once we receive the returned merchandise, we will expedite your request.
IMPORTANT NOTE Do not wash or put into service SHIRTS, PANTS, FOOTWEAR, OUTERWEAR or any other article of clothing if the sizing or style is incorrect. You may try on these items and wear footwear on a carpeted area in your home. Once any of the above items are washed, worn or show evidence of use, we cannot accept them in your return and the items will be returned to you with shipping fees.
Please Ship Your Return Form, Copy of Original Packing Slip and Merchandise to:
Attn: Returns Department
3019 Darnell Road Philadelphia, PA 19154
When shipping returns back, please use a trusted shipping source with tracking information and insurance. We are not responsible for lost items in your returned shipment.